1. Paper submission link for BDIOT is at: Electronic Submission System
2. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Authors with accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
3. Abstract (Presentation only)
Authors with accepted abstracts will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
4. Each paper should have no less than 8 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within TEN Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Papers will be reviewed based on the relevance, innovation, integrality, the “literary” presentation and the technical depth. Manuscript should contains text, in sequence of title, authors and their affiliations, abstract, keywords, main text part, acknowledgments, references and figure/table captions list in Word document (maximum 10 pages, including references and tables). Papers should present in a concise way the purpose of the paper, main theoretical framework/ assumptions and if applicable research methods and preliminary and/or expected results.
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the BDIOT2023 submission and the significance of this contribution.
April 30th, 2024
May 30th, 2024
June 10th, 2024
September 14-16, 2024