The conference program should be available to download at least one month before the conference.
|December 20, 2017||10:00-18:00||Registration, collecting conference materials|
|December 21, 2017||09:00-12:00||Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches|
|December 21, 2017||13:30-18:00||Oral & Poster Sessions|
|December 22, 2017||10:00-16:00||Visit / Tour|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Day Trip from London
London - Windsor Castle - Oxford – London
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to two of the most historic areas in England! First, we'll pick you up at NOVOTEL LONDON BLACKFRIARS Hotel and head to Windsor Castle.
Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We’ll visit the magnificent State Apartments, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
From here we'll travel to the city of Oxford. Oxford has been a seat of learning since 1249. Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of the city, passing Trinity College, the Sheldonian Theatre, the newly renovated Ashmolean Museum, and the Martyr's Memorial. See Divinity School, made famous in the Harry Potter films, and learn why this magical city inspired so many writers, including Lewis Carroll, JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis.
Pricing: 100USD/person Duration: 10 hours
Package Includes: Hotel pick-up, drop-off; Roundtrip transportation; Tour Guide
Package Excludes: Lunch; Personal expenses; Tips; All items not listed in the "Package Includes" section